Social Accountability at Domaine ELBOURA :
Domaine ELBOURA dedicates itself to a social, economic and ecologically sustainable development. Our focus is on respecting the rights of the employees and guaranteeing healthy and safe working conditions from the orchard to the client. Domaine ELBOURA aims at being an employer who respects the environment and delivers high quality produce.
In this regards Domaine ELBOURA has been certified :
Our goal is to be a socially sound company which complies with Moroccan labor legislation as well as the international conventions that satisfies the requirements of the international SA 8000 standard and others listed below :
- The new Moroccan labor regulation: Law # 65/99.
- ILO Convention # 1 (Hours of Work – Industry) and Recommendation # 116 (Reduction of Hours of Work).
- ILO Convention # 29 and # 105 (Abolition of Forced Labor).
- ILO Convention # 87 (Freedom of Association).
- ILO Convention # 98 (Right to Organize and Collective Bargaining).
- ILO Convention # 100 (Equal Remuneration) and # 111 (Discrimination – Employment and Occupation).
- ILO Convention # 102 (Social Security – Minimum Standards).
- ILO Convention # 131 (Minimum Wage Fixing).
- ILO Convention # 135 (Workers’ Representatives).
- ILO Convention # 138 and Recommendation # 146 (Minimum Age).
- ILO Convention # 155 and Recommendation # 164 (Occupational Safety and Health).
- ILO Convention # 159 (Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Disabled Persons).
- ILO Convention # 169 (Indigenous and Tribal Peoples).
- ILO Convention # 177 (Home Work).
- ILO Convention # 182 (Worst Forms of Child Labor).
- ILO Convention # 183 (Maternity Protection).
- ILO Code of Practice on HIV/AIDS and the World of Work.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- The International Convenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
- The International Convenant on Civil and Political Rights
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
- UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
Domaine ELBOURA subscribes and commits itself voluntarily to the requirements of the SA 8000 standard and to all applicable legislation, including the engagement to continuous improvement regarding all aspects of our social policy.